Sunday, May 27, 2007

Action Item: Attend Ward Park Planning Meeting Tuesday

This Tuesday, May 29, is the second planning meeting for the proposed Ward Park off-leash area. It is important that we show our support for this plan and our eagerness to get off-leash areas established. This is also your chance to participate in the organizational discussion so that you can have a voice in exactly how the Ward Park project is implemented. Since this will be a pilot project on which many more dog runs will (hopefully) be based, your input now will have effects into the future.

Action: Attend Ward Park Planning Meeting (PDF) -
7:00 PM
Ann Arbor Church of Christ
2500 S Main St

If you can't make the meeting, you can contact Amy Kuras at akuras@a2gov.org and let her know your thoughts.

4 comments:

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

WTF? Ok this time I mean it! My brain hasn't awoken yet, the coffee is finally kicking in. Why can't you edit a posted comment? Anyways, I will miss all of you at the meeting because I am stuck in Urbana. Can't wait to hear all the juicy details. I miss my pups, give charlie and sadie kisses for me! They've probably forgotten me, since they have two daddies now.

Also it would be great if arbordog could put a side bar link to this petition ! Hope you guys had fun at Leopold brothers last night
:( so jealous.